Eye Exams, Eyeglasses, & Contact Lenses in El Paso, TX
Our office will be closed Friday July 3rd and Saturday July 4th for the holiday. We will return to normal business hours on Monday July 6th. Have a safe and Happy 4th of July!
Thank you for choosing Eyeland Vision for your eye care. We are one of the largest family owned optometry offices in the southwest. We have been fortunate enough to grow mostly by word of mouth from our current patients.
Eyeland Vision offers eye exams, eye glasses, eye infection treatments, glaucoma treatment, and contact lens services in El Paso, TX.
- To be the most technologically advanced practice possible in order to detect and treat eye diseases before they impair your vison.
- To have the highest quality eyewear available in order to improve your vision and look above and beyond your expectations.
- To be the leader in specialty contact lenses such as orthokeratology, keratoconous, and scleral lenses.
- To treat our patients like we would treat our own family members.
Schedule an appointment with our office today to see how we can help you get the best prescription for your eyes.
We are now Google Glass Certified!
- Mar 25, 2015 - The Importance of Good Vision In El Paso
There are so many beautiful sights to see in the biggest city in Western Texas that having good vision in El Paso is an absolute must. However, good vision is also important because it can seriously hinder the ability for people to do everyday things. More »
- Mar 17, 2015 - Good Maintenance for your Contact Lenses in El Paso
When buying contact lenses in El Paso, it is key to remember the amount of patience and maintenance involved before committing to a change from your everyday glasses. More »
- Mar 11, 2015 - Need Help Finding Optometrists In El Paso?
When someone moves to the city, they’ll probably need to start looking for Optometrists in El Paso once they need a new prescription for glasses or contact lenses. More »
- Jan 21, 2015 - Lifestyle Lenses in El Paso, TX
Although most people opt for contacts these days, finding the right lenses in El Paso, TX can be just as beneficial. Eating carrots and developing a healthy lifestyle are all good habits that will help prevent ocular degeneration, however with time it is natural for the healthiest of us to experience vision problems. It’s just a normal occurrence with age. More »
- Dec 18, 2014 - Optical Treatment in El Paso
Experiencing vision problems requires examination and finding experienced optical treatment in El Paso. It is important to keep up with the health of your eyes as you age and quickly address any existing conditions that can hinder your quality of life.
- Dec 5, 2014 - Getting Eyeglasses in El Paso
Many people purchase eyeglasses in El Paso as their main source of clear vision or as an alternative to wearing contacts throughout the day or week.More »
- Nov 19, 2014 - Need an Eye Doctor in El Paso?
If you are having problems regarding the health of your eyes, then you should make an appointment to see an El Paso eye doctor. More »
- Sep 18, 2014 - Getting Started with Contact Lenses in El Paso, TX
If you have finally decided to give contact lenses a try, then here are some things to know about the process from start to finish. More »
- May 28, 2014 - How to Avoid Dry Eyes While Wearing Contact Lenses in El Paso, TX
Our desert southwest region of Texas provides us with plenty of beach and NO ocean! These hot temperatures and lack of moisture makes it difficult to keep your eyes from becoming dry and irritated, especially when wearing contacts. More »
- May 14, 2014 - Eyeland Vision -Eye Doctor in El Paso, TX
According to the National Eye Institute, everyone over age 60 is at risk for developing glaucoma. Those of Hispanic descent have an even greater risk. None are immune, there is no cure, and if left untreated, blindness may result. More »
- Apr 30, 2014 - Eye Doctor in El Paso-Eyeland Vision
It is very important that you see an eye doctor in El Paso at some point. Even if you do not need glasses or eye problems, there are other problems that might exist that you did not even know about. One of the problems that might be found in the eye is glaucoma. More »
- Apr 22, 2014 - Getting Glasses in El Paso-Eyeland Vision
Often when people are thinking about getting glasses in El Paso, they will be bound to have a few questions about them. Here are some of the more common questions about eyeglasses, and the answers to them.
- Apr 9, 2014 - Contact Lenses in El Paso - Eyeland Vision
If your vision is not the greatest, then you will have two choices. You can either get glasses or contact lenses in El Paso. If you decide to go with contact lenses, you should know about the different contact lenses there are and which ones are best for you. More »
- Apr 4, 2014 - Visiting An Eye Doctor In El Paso
The basic visit to the eye doctor is recommend on an annual basis for adults. This helps doctors keep a consistent record of any deterioration within the ocular structures. More »
- Apr 1, 2014 - Glasses in El Paso-Eyeland Vision
One of the reasons why people choose glasses in El Paso instead of contact lenses is because of the hassle of putting contacts in their eyes. They do not want to bother with losing them and taking them in and out. More »