THE MACULAR PIGMENT
MacuHealth is clinically proven to quickly and effectively rebuild Macular Pigment. But what is Macular Pigment?
- Pigment found at the center of the retina
- Composed of three critical carotenoids (lutein, meso-zeaxanthin, and zeaxanthin)
- Protects the retina where our vision is sharpest
- Deficiency of macular pigment leads to poor visual performance and can lead to vision loss from disease such as macular degeneration
Replenishing Macular Pigment helps protect the retina from disease and improves visual performance.*
Macular Pigment deficiency leads to poor visual performance. What does this mean?
1 INCREASED GLARE SENSITIVITY
Ex: Difficulty driving at night or in situations with glare, such as fog, bright sunlight etc.
2 LOW CONTRAST SENSITIVITY
Ex: Difficulty seeing signs or objects in low light conditions, or reading especially at night.
Studies show that enriching Macular Pigment will enhance our visual performance, making our vision sharper and clearer no matter our surroundings.*
WE HELP YOU MAINTAIN HEALTHY EYES
A Healthy Diet is essential to maintaining healthy Macular Pigment (MP). Unfortunately, today’s processed foods lack the nutrients required. MP deteriorates and our vision suffers. Because of this, supplementation is now believed to be the best way to replenish MP and protect your eyesight throughout your life.
- MacuHealth is clinically proven to improve vision in patients with early Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
- AMD is currently the leading cause of vision loss in people age 50 years and older
- All natural ingredients and gluten free
- Clinically tested for stability, safety, bioavailability, and patient benefit
- Only supplement containing all three macular carotenoids (L, MZ, Z)
- Proven through Level-1, peer-reviewed research to be a SUPERIOR FORMULA to those lacking meso-zeaxanthin*
- Proven extremely beneficial for visual functions of both AMD patients and patients with healthy eyes*