Eyewear in El Paso, TX
Your Center for Eyeglasses, Sunglasses & Contact Lenses
Our eye doctors and optical staff look forward to fitting you with a crystal-clear and comfortable vision that also makes you look fabulous! We feature a diverse selection of designer eyeglasses and sunglasses in our El Paso, TX, store, along with an extensive inventory of premium contact lenses. You are invited to stop in anytime to browse our eyeglasses collection and to replenish your contact lenses supply. To ensure that your vision prescription is current, contact us to schedule an eye exam.
Eyeglasses that Excel
The display of fashionable and long-lasting eyeglasses in our El Paso, TX, eye care center is vast, but there’s no reason to feel overwhelmed by your options. We are here to assist you to sort through the styles to choose the perfect pair of frames for your vision requirements, lifestyle, and unique sense of style. Tell us about yourself – do you tend towards a conservative attitude, are you an artsy trend-setter, or do you favor a carefree expression? – and we’ll help match you with the ideal eyewear.
While eyeglasses are a fantastic fashion accessory, don’t lose sight of the fact that they also need to give you to sharp vision. Not all prescription lenses can work in all frames. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff will guide you towards the glasses that are suitable for maximizing your eyesight.
Sensational & Safe Sunglasses
Sunglasses are a fundamental part of every wardrobe, whether you require prescription lenses or not. A well-crafted pair of sunglasses is the ultimate way to keep your eyes safe and upgrade your appearance! We serve El Paso, TX, with a stylish range of durable sunglasses, all of which protect your eyes from 100% of dangerous UV rays. Inferior sunglasses, such as the ones you’ll find on a drugstore rack, do not offer this level of safety for your eye health. Also, our sunglasses provide superior visual clarity, without the warped or wavy vision of cheaper pairs. At Eyeland Vision, we care about your crisp eyesight and long-lasting healthy vision.
We invite customers from El Paso, TX, and the greater area to benefit from our exceptional collection of eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lenses. Our vision and eye care professionals look forward to helping you make the ideal eyewear choice.
We also offer prescription sports goggles and prescription swim goggles for both adults and children! Ask us for more details.
Read about our WOW Eyewear Guarantee!
- As people move from their computer to their tablet to their phone, more and more of these symptoms are being seen, and in younger and younger people. Computer glasses offer a solution to reduce the strain on your eyes and your exposure to blue light radiation.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Help your child choose eye wear that suits their lifestyle. The right frame and lens will help them in school, work and at play.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Transitions® Lenses Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® Lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!